Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Puking in The Gulf of Sorrow

The day was fairly grey and rainy, but it made for an impressionistic day in the lounge. I read this relativity book I borrowed from AJ. There was a ship from Switzerland and another one from Germany that were on their way around the world..... I met a few of the people we were travling with and managed to talk about Mexican politics, Brazilian flavelas, and astronomy. The swell picked up to 15 feet around dinner. AJ spent several hours puking in the bathrooms. I was a tiny bit luckier - I forced myself to puke over the railing a couple of times and then passed out. All together it was a nice day of conversation and reading, followed by stomach pain. The whole time with nice views. A weird mix.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home