Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Leaving Santiago

I flew out of Santiago today for Zurich - It was a long long flight (noon Wednesday to 9am Friday). I didn't sleep very much but did get to make some calls from my 8 hour layover in Chicago. I really don't want to do that flight again any time soon.... I think the only thing notable was that I couldn't pay attention to the computer after the first 4am hit, so I watched "Letters from Iwo Jima" and then bought books in Chicago (Without Precident and Rape of Nanking). I can read when I'm tired, but not write code.....

Flying over the Andes just north of Santiago was awesome. I did miss out on seeing Aconcagua, but it was just about at our cruising altitude and I could see it out the other window. It's insane to think that there's rock you can climb that's as high as a jet liner flys.... We had to go far north to avoid it. Crazy.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home