Friday, April 25, 2008

Tech As I Remember It

I finally saw the Tech I remember from my three years there (thank jeebus for that year in Oz). The fog rolled in and cancelled all flights fro 24 hours. Since it's such a small town, the hotel people knew all about it. I woke up at 5am to check in and when I called the front desk they said "oh, this is Dave right? Your flight got canceled and they put you on the 2pm flight. Your shuttle will be ready at 12:30." Anyways, it was "senior walk" where all the graduating seniors walk across town (~2mi) and stop at every major bar. I believe it's a 15-beer day or so. They all have shirts that they write on as they "check off" the bars. I was at the new one - Keewenaw Brewing Co - and got to see a number of physics people stumble through, on beer 10 or so. Good fun.... Just like the Tech I remember.


Can you tell which one was taken with the NIR camera?

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Ha! the real teller is the flag

7:04 PM  
Blogger Jesse said...

Yup that's what did it for me too! It seems like the NIR kills the color-contrast, just not enough variation colors between Red and Purple.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home