Saturday, August 12, 2006

Belgian Music

I've been working on a lot of things here in the hostel lounge. This place is great - wireless everywhere, good stereo system, and funky look. I think the best part was getting to rip all the good music the hostel owners had. There's three guys that live and work here - they're around 30 and look to be having a great time. How cool would it be to own a giant building downtown somewhere and to constantly have travellers to talk story with? They do have to clean the place though..... Anyways, it's been miserable outside the last couple days. I got drenched at the atom, and I would be now if I were outside. I might just get some work done here on my last day so I can not worry at home. I've seen in the papers that, due to security-alert terror-code alpha-red, they're not allowing you to take anything on the plane except passport and money. And you have to get strip searched, finger printed, photographed, DNA tested, and retnal scanned. It actually sparked a 2 hour conversation last night with some people here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home