Friday, August 11, 2006

The Molecule

There's a "museum" in the north part of the city. It's pretty tall with a decent view. It wasn't really much of a museum. More of a tourist trap if I had to call it anything. But, the cafe at the top was pretty neat. It was fun to watch the rain and the people for an hour. The que for the elevator was ridiculous. The girl running the elevator had a script she had to get through in 3 languages. It was really funny.





I got a present for my dad. I don't think he gets online much and I'll be home in a few days so I feel safe posting this. There's a famous statue called "child grabbing penis while peeing" in the middle of town. There's actually lots of cool statues. European's I think are much more open with things like this than Americans. For instance, I had a perfectly normal conversation about Napoleon's one ball with an older lady. Nothing funny about it, just that he only had one ball. Go figure. The statue isn't really called that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

great idea for your dad.. did he like it?

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This special gift now adorns the single malt shelf in the boathouse. Used for getting screw'dup. Thanks, Dave. Nice to know you think of me and my needs. Dad

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home