Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Majuro!

The flight was short and we packed it with hundreds of pounds of gear.... I'm sure the Continental folks were not pleased. And, I'm told, that we're actually going to have a working plane to get to Enewetak on Saturday morning. It's actually nice to have a little bit of quiet time to decaffinate and catch up. I did 5 hours of algebra, error analysis and general strategery on the plane, all pen & paper. I can't remember the last time I had hours to do a thing like that.... Well, at least I'm not sunburned. In the tropics, the clouds are high and I think everybody is worried about afternoon clouds. Either way, my cameras are ready.


2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

the water looks so beautiful!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

my kind of spot!!

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home