Monday, February 11, 2008

Thesis Draft Submitted!!!

At 251 pages, my thesis draft has finally been submitted to my committee. If you really feel like looking at it, here it is, at 8.1MB. I really don't think anyone will really read it, and I really don't know why any of you would want to. My committee will probably scan it and check the science. Once that's done, I'm sure it will sit on a shelf somewhere, wollowing in lonely misery, knowing full well that grad students only write a thesis to get a piece of paper that says we were properly 'hazed' and are fit for getting paid a little bit more. The science will be in the papers to come later, and I just want to be able to afford my newly doubled rent.


4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! Now you can spend all your time flying.

3:48 AM  
Blogger anne said...

and clearly you have no bitterness or sarcasm regarding the hoop to your future more commonly know as "grad school" ha ha ;-)

Serious congrats though! I hope you engage in some tomfoolery to celebrate!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Watch out! Here comes Dr. Smarty-Pants.. ;)

11:26 AM  
Blogger brian harrington said...

I would've liked to seen a bit more character development: maybe a flashback to HAeBe's abusive childhood, or Herbig Be's secret love affair with the neighbor's wife, Mrs Nebula. I found it a good read though.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home