Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Saying Goodbye

On Anne's last night here, we went out for drinks at the local bars. The "new magoo's" and Anna's. It was a ton of fun. The bartender at Anna's didn't know what a Godfather or an Oatmeal Cookie were, but she made an awesome chocolate cake and devils advocate. Don't ask me, I don't know what they were. Just tasty..... And, I had a panic moment when I realized that I left my backpack in Anna's when we were at new-magoos. I'm retarded sometimes. Anyways, with much coffee and water I have mostly recovered from the headache. Now I've just got to keep organizing my newly emptied house and help Liz move some more.


Cheeks!!
Frequencies..... (only Anne and Liz will understand)


Old Man Dave.... reading



It's early......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home