Sunday, January 27, 2008

Flying!!!



The last few days have been a blur. I know I've got a thesis I should be working on, but my first flying lesson was Saturday. It was super cool. Time well spent. Very gusty winds but a good day for flying anyways. I spent the rest of the day working on the TerraPAC website as well as another one I'm working on. Billy and I basically got to the point where we thought we could "launch" it in preliminary form. Check it out - www.terrapacimagery.com I also registered us as a business on google - we've got our own little marker now. Anyways, the next day, we had some camera stuff to do so we went flying again. Billy was nervous... stronger gusty winds.... Never fun landing. Anyways, we got what we needed and managed to survive. My next lesson is Tuesday. Woo Hoo!! I should have my pilots-license in no time, even with my sucky gimp-wrist. That hand only controlls the air-brakes and the engine rpm's anyways. Stick and rudder.... that's where it's at!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home