Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sunsets....

My last night up here had an incredible sunset. I froze outside, but I couldn't miss it. Of course, the humidity was high and the cirrus were thick, killing my telescope time, but ok. I'll live. It is somewhat disappointing that I've been up here for 5 nights and I've only managed to get 6 hours of data....



The shadow of Haleakala.


The tuna can.... The bane of my existance. The social life killer. The fat-dave maker. The data collector. The star-gazer. The thesis-enabler. The reason I have a job. The 50-million dollar facility I've called home for over 100 nights. So many things wrapped up in a tuna can....

1 Comments:

Blogger brian harrington said...

I prefer solid white albacore, but thats just because I actually have class.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home