Friday, December 08, 2006

On Maui, for a month......

Ok, so, I'm back up on the summit again. Only this time, for a month. But, it's not all bad. Liz will be coming over on the 16th and we'll be going around and having some fun. When I'm not working anyways..... I think Liz will get a lot out of the cold weather up here. I've got pots n pans for the kitchen, and I took a shop vac to the dusty, old carpet in the bedroom. It went a few shades of 70's green lighter, whatever that says. Nothing good. I'm just looking forward to actually hanging out up here, and camping in Hosmer grove. The cloud-forrest is a pretty neat place. Here's some from the flight over......






1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

oooo... great shot of molokai! No need to say anything about west maui, you can't really go wrong there!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home