Friday, March 10, 2006

158.6

So, my diet must really really suck. I went from 171 to 159 in 3 weeks. I'm really glad that I made light-weight for the tourney tomorrow, but damn. So, I have a goal. I want to see if I can hit 150. I think if I got rid of all my squish and just let myself go to natural size, I could do it. I've never been below 155 since freshman year of highschool. I was 175 as at highschool graduation. Too much working at Tubby's submarines. Damn those chicken n cheddar sandwiches. At any rate, I grapple in 14 hours. Time to get some rest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope it goes really well Captain. Can't wait to hear all about it. Well done on getting into the light weight division, though I gotta say, life without any truffles? I couldn't do it!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home