Friday, March 10, 2006

Moffett Field, CA

I just took a look at the Gigapixel webpage - they had a new set from Moffett Field. I went there last April for Ab-Sci-Con, NASA's yearly astrobiology conference. As usual, I went there early and stayed late to use my free ticket to it's fullest potential. Anyways, I thought I'd post this cause I lost my camera on that trip and don't have any pictures from my Oregon Coast roadtrip or my weekend with my dad in cali afterwords. Moffett field has a strange vibe to it. It has a McDonalds on base, like most military bases I'm told. That weird hangar houses the spaceshuttle. And, gigapixel comes thru in style - full panorama down to the little xmas light on top of the hangar.




1 Comments:

Blogger Diane Harrington said...

pretty cool!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home