Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Teeth grinding

Liz has been telling me that I make these horrible screeching noises in my sleep from grinding my teeth. I never noticed it before, but latley I've noticed my teeth getting sensitive. I had no idea but it seems that a lot of people seriously grind their teeth down to flattish nubs by 30. I was going to get fitted for a "night-guard" from the dentist that was going to cost $300, but there are tons of websites selling them for 30 to 70. Since I'm poor and have crap insurance, I'll take my chances.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

creak-creak-creak

Know how you feel...I was coming in to school today on the bus and I was clenching my jaw so bad that the muscles along my mandible started getting sore. The stress of grad school is killing me slowly...boooo. When are we running away again?

12:35 PM  
Blogger geekedout said...

you clench during the day? i'm not that bad..... although i do pick my nails bloody. i think it's the fighting that gets it out of me. i can't feel too stressed in school cause nobody is trying to punch me in the face. it's funny how i'm only half committed to this school thing. most people here have wanted to be astronomers since they could watch star trek (3 or 4yrs). i still don't really care. i'll run away as soon as there's a better option. something that feels right and lets you think while letting me eat & pay taxes too. hard to find those ones....

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home