Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Beast is Beautiful

I think the best part of the beast is that I can walk away from it for two hours and not touch anything. No maintainence. High class. Like any good girl...... ;) I gave the beast a good testing today. It works awesome. I don't quite have the timing down, and I still need to put it into a protective box, but damn it's cool. I have to re-invent the timelapse process though - the quality is way too high to put up on the web. I'll have degraded versions up, but I don't quite know how to put 5GB up online for those few who actually care........

Anyways, newyears was cool. It felt much more like 4th of July. The fireworks were nuts. We had to breath through our shirts. And we got chased away from our spot by the sprinklers. I'm amazed that the damn thing kept taking 'video'.





1 Comments:

Blogger Diane Harrington said...

where were you watching the fireworks? I cannot believe how clear the pictures are!

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home