Sunday, October 09, 2005

Summer Hikes

Here's the best of my hikes this summer. I put a bunch more on my website. I can't say I was very hardcore this summer. I did much more work/beach than other stuff. It doesn't feel like it's changing that much either....... The summer was wicked hot. It was great for beaching but I ended up sitting in the shade reading obscure books by faculty members so that I could sucessfully regurgitate on command. Now that the regurgitation is successfully over, I can brush my teeth, eat an altoid, and get back into fun stuff. First stop, cali for turkey-day with liz & jesse!! I hear the granite of yaus-might calling!



Olomana



Olomana



Pupukea - An awesome guy liz works with has a house on the north shore. we did some hanging out up there in late july. talk about sweet!!!



Pali lookout



Pupukea again!

5 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Claire looks sick in that pic!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics Dave! Still some sun from Hawai'i reaching France :)

Cheese-in-a-can-man !

2:11 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

No I dont! I look like a hot sexy model on heroin.

2:08 AM  
Blogger geekedout said...

gilles!! it's been a while! how did you find this?

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always manage to find the good stuff on the net ;) Don't forget the invitation to come and visit us before the bird flu comes to annihilate the whole country !

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home