Thursday, October 06, 2005

Megan's Old




My little sister, Megan, is now 7. This was taken when she was 5ish, but it gets the point across. That girl can talk on the phone for hours! I think there's some kind of fem-training that all little girls go through...... I'm constantly amazed by how quickly they learn too. In the last few years, she's gone from hardly saying 2 words on the phone to basically chatting indefinately. My last 2 years of learning is reatarted in comparison. I just wrote a few papers and learned how to make myself frustrated by sitting in front of a computer.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

There's a secret girly training camp where we learn all the girly skills. You start going around 3 or 4..

5:55 PM  
Blogger Diane Harrington said...

There is also a secret talk chip located in our ovaries

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home