Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Out of the studyhole

Rotorua Lake in New Zealand - We spent many nights here.
Liz n Claire at Kolekole Pass
Taranaki in New Zealand - the andesite volcano on the west coast.
Haleakala Silverswords

Nick n Lisa in the office with the 'bonus papayas' from the farmers market.


At last I'm free of the qualifying exams!! I can't wait to get on with everything. I'm going to be posting lots of random crap from the summer. Here's the last of the random photos from the last little bit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Welcome back! Liz has a great picture of you partying hard after quals. You'rs so crazy.

4:46 AM  
Blogger Diane Harrington said...

love the pictures and the site, I may end up with the most boring blog in the world. pictures of me going to work, jammies, reading, sleeping I'll need to evaluate the excitement in my life.

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home