Wednesday, June 07, 2006

New Timelapse Up

The timelapse from Kualoa is uploading. I've redone the site a bit, included a favorites page, added the pictures from Kualoa, and deleted some older stuff. I was a "bad kid" and went ahead and bought a bunch of camera crap that was on sale in prep for the upcoming travel months. I got a zoom lens, battle-ready-tripod, underwater housing, and 2GB card!! Basically, I got my bonus check from working during my spring break and wanted to spend a bit of it to get back some lost enjoyment. I did some construction (with itchy insulation) at high elevation in 40mph winds in the rain. Not fun! Anyways, I'm going to the big island for a week on monday, Singapore Jul 8-16th, Brussels Aug 4-13th, and finally home for a few weeks. I want to have my camera skills honed before I go to three different continents...... Enjoy.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're coming to Europe, woohoo!

Tell me if you want to spend some time in France, could be nice to have you around ;)

Later, Gilles.

10:57 PM  
Blogger geekedout said...

hey! i'll be in brussels for a conference. i'm giving a talk one of the days but i should have some free time. are you going to be in the "neighborhood"? how big of a trip is it anyways?

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home