Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Martin, King

I was listening to some interesting talks by Alan Watts while soldering my little circuit today during lunch (yes I spent my holiday at work...). Interesting stuff. Try it - 1, 2.

I retro-posted some pics from my last day on the big island - look to the archives if you care. They have the last of the cool SLR pics. Pity.

I just got the ok to try to publish 2 papers by the end of March. I know most must be wondering why the hell it takes years to get something published. All I can say is, it's a bitch when you have to have everything right or somebody is going to publish another paper saying how full of shit you are........

Actually, I was doing an ADS search for papers on spectropolarimetry and surprisingly, I came up here for the mission and here for some random abstract submitted to a conference (in England) that I didn't get to go to...... I had no idea that I had two things already out there. Go figure.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wont that be lovely when you are all published and stuff, captain.
Very cool.
Hope you had a nice holiday Monday.
All is well in sunny Australia, sunny as ever and coming into outdoor dance festival season - Summadayze, Good Vibrations and Two Tribes.
Now would be an ideal time to bring your lovely lady over for a holiday.
Dance up a storm!

2:54 AM  
Blogger Diane Harrington said...

Dave
I told you when I googled you something came up awesome that you are published

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home