Saturday, January 09, 2010

Organizing, Fixing and Coffee

I got in to one of my organizational frenzies the last few days. The last of my computer transition (old mac to new mac) started me down the path of reorganizing digitally..... Then I remembered all the other things that needed fixing / cleaning in my closet, car and gear bags. That combined with coffee is fairly lethal. At least I managed to figure out how to fix my car alarm and electric door locks. I had a battery go out and I had to pull two wires to keep the lights from flashing. Couldn't figure it out.... Some googling alerted me to this 'hidden button' under the steering column. Got my locks back! I also realized I had way too much access to camera gear. Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II, 5D Mark II, Rebel NIR optimized, Pentax K20D and *ist plus a bunch of lenses.... How did this happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home