Friday, January 30, 2009

Rejected....

No funding yet again.

Dear Dr. Harrington:

I regret to inform you that you have not been selected for an NSF Astronomy and Astrophysics Postdoctoral Fellowship award. Your proposal reviews will be made available in FastLane following the final processing of your proposal, which should occur no later than the end of March. In the meantime, I thought you might appreciate advance notification of the declination so you can consider other postdoctoral offers that you may have already received.

The review panelists made every effort to provide substantive comments on each proposal, so I hope you will find their feedback to be constructive. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the review process, and please accept our sincere wishes for success in your future scientific research and educational endeavors.

Sincerely,
Dana Lehr

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I agree.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home