Sunday, January 25, 2009

Spider Eyes

The big test for mold has come and gone. My place officialy loves the dehumidifier and smells mostly ok. Now that I'm aware of it, it smells even better than it ever has. Throwing away the couch, washing nearly everything I own and throwing away lots of inessentials has been the answer for that place. The big cane spider is back. I'm not sure if it's the same one as when I first moved in, but he lives under the bed. I can't say I've seen a roach in a while. May spidey live long and prosper.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

Was it the couch that we lugged up there in that guys crazy truck? Also, two things, spiders rule, and David Sedaris has a halrious story about a pet spider. I'll have you listen to it in March.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home