Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mid-way Through Pictures....

I've spent way more time than I care to imagine simply sorting out old pictures. I was looking through my website and noticed that 2004 was a giant disaster. There were tons of hikes, activities and all sorts of neat pictures that were buried and badly in need of some organization. In continuing that process, I've managed to redo much of my pictures website with the rest to follow shortly. It's been really fun going through old pictures and remembering... Like the story of how I was building an army on the IfA roof, got a campus police report filed on me and some fellow grads (for stick spinning) filed in the student paper and then the roof was permanently locked....

Anyways - check out my pictures site. There's lots of new stuff up and more coming.

Building an army.... or just chuckin?

2 Comments:

Blogger hkaluna said...

Very sexy.... can i have some?

7:32 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

first time I'm hearing this story!!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home