Tuesday, October 07, 2008

NSF Proposal Submitted

A lot of stuff has been going on lately. Sean came by for Friday in to Saturday. Hanging out was fun. I got to hang out in town on Sunday before going to Maui for Sunday to this afternoon. I've been busy as hell with a number of things. This proposal is one and setting up for this Nevada trip with the Shabar is the other. And arranging travel. I'm going to Nevada Oct 12-20th, Mexico & Phoenix Oct 30 - Nov 10th and Michigan Dec 15 - Jan 7th. It's been interesting. The Nevada trip is pretty cool in that we're going to various desert sites to measure the seeing properties through the turbulent ground layer (lower 100m). We'll be at Barcroft Station (12500ft near Bishop CA), Rogers Peak in Death Valley (10000ft) and somewhere in the NTTR. It's going to be a lot of fun driving around the desert for a little while. It's a bit odd to be doing this, but I think it will be fun. Anyways, I submitted the NSF proposal and I can finally get back to my life again. At least for a little while....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home