Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What a blur...

I spent a long time on planes basically working on data reduction and a big talk. I spent about 18 hours away from the airport on O'ahu before heading over to Maui. I didn't get to go home... I didn't actually want to go home. I enjoyed some sleep instead of driving. Anyways, Maui was fun - it was the Akamai Symposium on Tuesday - the final presentations for the summer interns. Amazing that they're done already. Then, Wednesday I gave the "Maikalani Public Lecture" at the IfA for about 20-30 people. It was pretty cool actually. IfA Maui does these monthly talks that get a fairly diverse crowd. It was actually filmed by Akaku for public TV. That ended around 8 and I drove up to start the midnight shift on AEOS. I'll be observing every night, finishing Sunday am..... Tired already....












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home