Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

We got up early again and dropped off a bunch of scuba tanks because my shocks weren't able to hold up 5 people and 9 dives worth of gear all at the same time.... Then we went to Turtle Bay resort again to wish "Mum" happy mums day. Carly and mom decided to enjoy the resort while da boys went for our final scuba dive. It was totally awesome. We found some caves that I've never found before. Scary, freaky, and totally awesome all at the same time. There was a 10 minute strech where we just sat on the bottom of this cave with a big skylight and watched the bubbles and currents flow... Very relaxing. And! I've got a new neoprene shirt that fits over my wetsuit to add a few mm to my insulation. I didn't get cold!!! Then we drove back to the resort, swam and got chinese since every place was fully booked for mums day.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home