Monday, April 02, 2007

Scuba!

Dolphin Moon Avery-Grubel (that's her real name...) and I were pretty productive working Sunday so we decided to take an early Monday scuba. Hanauma was really nice.... Sorry to all you nine-to-fivers. Flex time does have it's benefits.

My Ewa-marine underwater camera "bag" worked awesome - much kinder to my wallet than the $1000 underwater housings. Simple plastic bag, $150, too easy. I'm still learning how to take good underwater pictures, but they turned out pretty well.




3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

my favorite is the closeup fish with dolphons head in the back

6:36 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

So what kind of bag did you use that cost $150 to take photos underwater? Details. Please. ;-)

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course the picture with my head is the BEST PICTURE EVER!!!!

Great days thasnks Dave!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home