Friday, January 05, 2007

My life for the next few months

I've been on Maui since Tuesday, and most of the time I'm behind the computer staring at plots like these.....


The observing for the year is winding down, and I won't be over here anywhere near as much in the coming months. Katie will be handling a lot of the observing. I'll be sitting behind my computer writing code, making plots, and hopefully writing a couple/few papers. It's going to be a different kind of boring but at least I'll be in the weight-room and grappling again.

It looks like winter is here. The cirrus clouds have been out and only one of my 4 nights over here has been clear. The air is really cold. It makes for awesome timeapse though..... I won't be posting any until I'm back in Oahu for more than a few days. My hard-drive is choking on data right now and I've deleted basically everything, including my website. I've also been caught off-guard by the rain twice now. I'll look up at 2am and see wet windows, then run upstairs to find my cameras outside in the blowing mist. I'm amazed they haven't died yet. It's never been downpour though. I wonder if the warrenty is still valid........

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

What's going on in that middle plot??

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home