Saturday, October 28, 2006

Summit Work

I just got a student license to photoshop so I can start working with my raw photo's. I can do a lot more processing..... The contrast is pretty amazing. I'm doing a lot of processing while we're observing (it's 4am... again).

We spent a ton of time doing optics - You have no idea how excited/happy I am that I came over here and got all this stuff done. Basically, 2 motors got fixed, we got about 150 times more calibration light to the camera, the spectrograph is 6 times more efficient in gathering the starlight I need, and I've got tons more thesis data. Excellent! I'm exhausted, and there's still tons left to do, but this has been a very very productive few days of work.

I could tell you more but then I'd get executed in a "secret prision" after an "extrordinary rendition" to a "terror-supporting-country" that we just happen to send our prisoners to.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane Harrington said...

what there are secret prisons? suspects are guilty until proven innocent? I'm shocked and appalled surely our goverment is open and honest with us!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home