Thursday, October 26, 2006

Flying to Maui





Some part of me feels like I should stop with the whole "I flew to Maui" thing. I work on Maui. I take a "bus" to maui which happens to fly. I'll be there 3 out of the next 4 weeks for a few days doing something workish, probably putting in 80 hour weeks. I think most would get sick of the flying by now. I guess I'm somewhat autistic/spacey in that I never seem to get sick of staring out the window.

Anyways, I came over here with Joe, a grad interested in spectropolarimetry. He'll be doing polarimetry of asteroids so the trip is somewhat tutorial/useful. Too bad he has to sit through a 2 hour "security breifing" on how we must shred every paper we write on......

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane Harrington said...

how could you get tired of the beautiful scenery out your window

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home