Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Boxing on Speed

I decided to try out timelapsing the boxing class. It was really funny. Since fighers all return to the same stance, the line drills look like we're all just toys sliding up and down the floor. The TKD class in the front is pretty funny too. Here's the big and small versions. I'll be doing the Friday double-header (box, grapple) so that should be even better.

Class as usual.
Sean flailing his arms again, me about to get kicked, and Lyndle schmoozing with the ladies.

Sean about to get railed in the face. Just kidding.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Lyndle was schmoozing, huh? ha! So the link to the small movie didn't go anywhere for me.. FIX IT!!! =) That was an A style 'fix it' with a cute smile and a kiss - just so you know - I know you're getting out of practice since I've been gone for a week.

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home