Sunday, February 12, 2006

Kualoa Camping Weekend 2

Here's a few pics from the weekend - Saturday night, Sean decided to try out his camera in "bulb" mode where you can hold down the button and let it expose until you let go. I caught them playing cards with the cloudless Ko'olau in the background. Sean's camera is pretty sweet. Everybody made fun of me for drinking amaretto instead of whiskey or something hard. I like my "foo-foo" drinks like malibu + oj way more than beer or whiskey. I'm no Bond, and I'm no fratboy. It's Hawaii, people!



The pali before the storm.
David taking pics. Skinny bastard isn't he?

Zoom in on one of the peaks. They look like they've been clawed. That cat was pissed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Skinny, but gots no ass... ;) not like yours anyway

3:24 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Oh man! I want to go camping! Why does my stuff have to be in America and I am here on MetroIsland??? Actually, Hokkaido would be awesome to camp and hike, but you have to pay $600 to fly there...

I hope you enjoy every moment of your camping and exploring there!

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home