Friday, January 27, 2006

Life this Week

It's Saturday morning. In starting this thing, I wanted to use it to try and keep a journal of life as is. I can't say I have much memorable that happened this week. I've got 2 papers drafted, that might get published sometime this year.... Classes were busy. I think the only thing memorable is Jeff's General Relativity course. The guy is really intuitional with almost everything. He's got a really neat way of understanding space-time and how things interact. I guess I could sum it up by saying that he's not hung up on the mathematical details and tries to appeal to your intuiton. That's my style. I suck at math.

So this week, like the last two and the 12 to come was just sitting and listening to people talking, interspersed with writing and making figures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home