Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Home & Website Update

I'm Home!!!!! And I don't have to leave till next Thursday (When I head to Mexico). Sweet! I'm really looking foward to some time at home.

I had time on airplanes, in hotels and cars to work on updating a few things. First off, the Nevada pics are all processed and online on my pics website - here.

I also spent a bit of time updating my research webpage and my IfA TerraPAC pages.


I've also done a massive redo of my timelapse. Two more years worth of video is up there, and it's all in high-res now (900x600+). There's 10GB of video there.... Check it out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

Dude check out www.a-drive.com (50GB) and www.oosah.com (1TB-media only)- some online media/data storage sites. Pretty useful for someone with lots of video.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Jesse said...

Sorry www.adrive.com

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home