Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A Working CCD....

What a beautiful morning and a wonderful day.... I headed in to Pukalani to test out the new CCD. I'm trying to replace our spare 1x1 with this new 3x3. We'll hopefully have a decent wavelength coverage with this one. I drove up to the summit mid-afternoon and took some pics. The channel was about as clear as I've ever seen it - I could see the 4 tall Big-Isle volcanoes with my eye. Normally it's way way hazier than that.
Lizard at Waiakoa!
With the Canon.
And at 850nm with the zoom on the Pentax.


A normal shot with a polarizer, un-enhanced.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Dave,

I must say I did not understand much of the substance of this post.

But I will leave you with a word or two of encouragement:

"Yes we can!"

7:26 PM  
Blogger brian harrington said...

obama's algorithm does not understand much of your substance! thats pretty awesome.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

that is crazy clear!!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Diane Harrington said...

excuse me didn't Hilary not understand your substance too

1:03 PM  
Blogger brian harrington said...

j.mcain said...

hello dave,

i do understand much of the substance of this post, and unlike democrats i will be able to use my knowledge of polarizers to fight terrorism and ensure the pursuit of happiness for the american family.

also, my extensive experience in foreign policy has led me to conclude that hillary pees standing up while obama pees sitting down.

Now i'll leave you with a bit of encouragement:

"Maybe we should!"

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home