Thursday, October 25, 2007

Conference Proceedings

I took the day off and neglected coral stuff to work on a conference proceedings that is due soon. When I went to Puerto Rico and gave my presentations and posters, it came with the requirement that you write up a 4-page "proceedings" of your contribution. Each scientific conference usually produces a book of everybody's major work. I got 4 pages for my poster. Talks get 6, invited talks get 8. It was actually somewhat nice to write this one up - it's for an interdisciplinary audience so there's no jargon and it's much more narrative. Something like a 4 page summary of my last 3 years.....

1 Comments:

Blogger geekedout said...

I think the highlight of this day was Liz walking through a screen door, flinging it out onto the porch, where an interview with the "Molokai Times" newpaper was taking place. A quiet discussion on the lanai punctuated by crash-bang-clunk....

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home