Sunday, August 05, 2007

A Busy Day

Today was a really busy but totally fun day. I woke up early to fix Liz's car (crunch). She drove up to the north shore while I went and got fire-supplies and some REU's. We did a couple rounds of snorkeling at three-tables - there was some really neat stuff to see outside the rocks. We then found a gekko at the lunch-spot. Around 4, Kathryn and I got the energy to go hike the Kaunala/Pupukea-loop trail - a 6 mile loop up in the forrest reserve, just down the road. That was really nice - shade and some good views. We then headed to ke iki to spin some fire with the rest of the REU crowd and some random ifa people. Billy & Dawn brought Sierra and Amber down - they were a ton of fun. I was exhausted, but the day was awesome. I'm finally starting to feel like I'm back home......









1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I can't wait to see more of the gecko pics!

It doesn't look like the ocean under me in those others..

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home