Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fall Pictures Up

I'm sure Liz will be happy that I've managed to get some more pics up on to my website. I've uploaded our X-mas trip (Maui), my observing runs, and random pictures from the last few months. I always like getting to reflect a bit by looking at pics. It makes me realize how insane life has been........

Anyways, I'm up at the telescope working the next 3 nights. Hopefully, I'll catch up on some pic processing, work, and email. As a bonus, I was backing up some hard-drives up here and found 8 nights of good data from 2004 and 2006. It seems a little strange that I forgot those nights. But, maybe I'll be forgiven since I've done 87 nights in the last few years. At least I found them right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

YAY!!!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home