Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Working Camera

It's been almost 2 years now since the hi-vis camera has not been nice to me. The latest issue was that the electronics driving the camera seem to be flaking out. Yeah, a month or two after getting the spare chip. Go figure. Basically I've spent a whole bunch of time to take this off

and to put this on, properly. Now I can start focusing on looking at stars instead of constantly fixing this damn spectrograph. Actually, I'm sure something will break soon. Everything breaks in harsh environments. It's just that there's usually a support-crew that does this job. At least I'm learning. And I have *data*. Crap to argue about with other people who get paid to argue. Or just like to argue cause they want to feel smart. At least I don't have little-brain-cock issues. The last time I whipped out a ruler was a long time ago...... Can you tell it's near dawn and I've been working for 18 hours and awake for 24?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home