Friday, September 15, 2006

I give up

The first night here was awesome. A panic to get everything ready in time, but very productive. But.... the last two days has been 4hrs of sleep/day plus always being stuck inside "broken-camera land". It's about 2am and I'm giving up. I just want to get some sleep. And a strech. And some exercise. I'll be back here most of the next two weeks anyways, so why not right?

The timelapse's here have been turning out pretty good. I'm really starting to get a feel for the timescales and movement. Maybe someday I'll get around to making mpeg's and avi's out of my videos so normal people can view them......

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

hang on a sec... TWO weeks? what happened to next monday -wednesday?

8:00 AM  
Blogger Diane Harrington said...

Beautiful pictures but get some sleep!! dammit

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home