Sunday, July 23, 2006

Girls with Giant sunnies

So, I noticed that the "giant sunglasses" trend is everywhere. Per Anne, it's very fashionable and has something to do with hollywood (and/or chick pop singers and prostitutes). Since I've dropped off the face of the planet, and was scolded for not knowing who Biance is, I don't know much about either of those. Anne justified them as being good at totally blocking out the light so that she never has to squint (or get caught staring at people). Claire just got them last summer because they were extremely silly, just like Claire. What do you think?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we (d&a) actually call them 'hot girl sunglasses'
because even ugly girls look hot when half their face is covered up!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought a pair for $3.99 because I thought they were hilarious and now I wear them all the time. I like to pretend that people think I'm a movie star, but movie stars don't drive Saturns.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home