Thursday, April 27, 2006

It's Almost Over!



I skipped class today to stay home and read up for all the talks I'm giving next week. I don't remember why I registered for a bunch of classes this semester. I'm feeling pretty retarted about it since I was officially done last year. Listening to all the lectures was pretty nice, but the 1.5 hour commute sucks and I feel distracted. No more classes for a while. I did get to go to the park for a sunset timelapse and some quality liz time. I have to say that the SLR combined with "the box" is working out awesome. The next website addition will be sweet. I've been enjoying *tweaking* sunset pictures. Takes me back to those good old college days......

4 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Nice..."Superman" ice cream sunset

1:14 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

HA! That's so true!

I like the top one more..

5:26 PM  
Blogger Diane Harrington said...

Those are some awesome pictures

7:00 AM  
Blogger geekedout said...

the last few have been really awesome here. it's the tweaking out that made them pretty fun though. very vivid!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home