Monday, August 24, 2009

New Home!

Finally, Heather and I managed to get most of our stuff unpacked and our new apartment looking decent. I have to say - it's huge. Way more space than we thought we'd be getting but there were several factors pushing us to take this place. I now live in the same house as my boss.... but we couldn't pass up the deal.

Bedroom (with a *giant* walk-in closet).
Office. Still messy....
Bathroom! Two shower heads and a Japanese style soaking tub thingy.
Living room....
Kitchen. There's a pantry and washer / dryer in the room behind me....
Sun-room or whatever.
The view walking in.
Patio / Yard.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

Um, wow. That seems to be the best place you've had yet, as far as I can tell from the pictures. (PS make your bed)

10:55 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

sooooooooooo jealous!!!

7:52 PM  
Blogger tq said...

awesome! when can we visit?! also, i think the person still sleeping in the bed has to vacate before it's made... it's only the polite thing to do.

9:24 AM  
Blogger geekedout said...

Jesse is a bit of a perfectionist....

Visit whenever. I've always been surprised at how few people come out. I fly everywhere and visit people all the time but hardly anyone wants to come to tropical paradise. Even with a free place to stay. Blows my mind sometimes.

9:21 PM  
Blogger geekedout said...

Jesse is a bit of a perfectionist....

Visit whenever. I've always been surprised at how few people come out. I fly everywhere and visit people all the time but hardly anyone wants to come to tropical paradise. Even with a free place to stay. Blows my mind sometimes.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You never visited us in Germany, but I know it's really far far away from Hawai'i... Nevertheless, we would be glad to come with you, as soon as we will be done with all the stressful things happening down here :)

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home